Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

How many forum do you regularly visit?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• Here and a West Brom forum for its puerile humour content. I used to frequent the LPF, 18watt and a Zeppelin bootleg forum but here has usurped them due to its friendly nature and UK focus. 
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
     and a BBQ forum.

Do they have, like, a 'Meats' sub forum, and a 'Salad' subforum and have 36 page debates on gas vs charcoal?? 

I've got visions of a 'post a pic of your best rack of ribs' topic.

Am I right??!!
    Oh yes.

And brining debates; whether to actually use water in a water smoker; types of smoke wood; etc

Gas v lumpwood charcoal v briquettes v pellets v logs....
    Mind. Blown.
  • speshul91speshul91 Frets: 1397
    Here, planet of the vapes and occasionaly basschat and steam pages for various games. 
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23010
    This one, Frightfest and Blu-ray.com.  Oh, and Digital Spy.....

I used to spend loads of my time on the Bare Knuckle Pickups forum but it kind of died (although I know it's still going).

I quite often visit the Les Paul Forum, TGP, TDPRI for reference but I'm not registered.
  • DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5537
    Pretty much here. I find this forum the best online pub with the best punters. I like drinking with you guys.
  • I post here and talkphotography. I also visit a couple of F1 forums, plus TGP and OffsetGuitars, but only very rarely post on those.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    Here and Bacefook.

I don't have enough time for others.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• Just here. 

I used to be on a photography forum and a lure fishing forum but found the obsession was more with the gear than enjoyment and progression. Don't get me wrong, I love gear talk but photography in particular can be very expensive if you get caught into it, and talking about cheap radio flashes and crop sensor cameras seems to get people assuming you know nothing about the subject, whereas the guy with even a 5D mark one will know more because they appreciate sensor size... 

Although I don't comment a lot, I spend a fair bit of time going through the theory and techniques sections here so it's quite balanced. 
  • the_jaffathe_jaffa Frets: 1800
    Here, Singletrackworld and the Sheffield forum but this is the one I view most. Used to be very active on the Evo magazine forum too but kinda drifted away from that a few years back
  • Most of my time spent here... also, sometimes TGP and a couple of Q.P.R. forums 
  • proggyproggy Frets: 5835
    I only visit here really, I sometimes go on Talk Angling. I am a keen fisherman, it's my 2nd favourite pastime.