SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Drybell Vibe Machine, Wampler Tumnus, Korg Pitchblack Custom etc - Schmidt Array? ee

i'm building a new board based on two Analog Alien pedals but I don't want to disassemble my old board so I need some bits and pieces. 

I need a reasonably small Univibe style pedal - the Drybell preferred but others considered. 

I like a klon style pedal pedal at the end of the chain - in my dreams I'd find another Juansolo mini Klone but I'm not holding my breath. A Tumnus would serve well. 

I'll need a tuner - I really like the tuner from the bridge of the USS Enterprise looks of the Pitchblack Custom but I'd consider alternatives (especially mini pedals). 

In in my dreams I'd find a Schmidt Array 450 board that someone no longer needs - not holding my breath but worth mentioning. 

That'll do for now.... 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom