SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[sold] Fender Jaguar made in Japan. Routed for Jazzmaster pickups!! Sale or trade

hessodreamyhessodreamy Frets: 118
edited February 2017 in Guitars £

OK, "Crafted in Japan" Fender jag, made from 1999-2002. The bridge has been replaced with a mustang bridge. The pickups are from Mojo pickups (https://www.mojopickups.co.uk/product/jaguar/ ) and sound thick and spanky.

Before I put these pickups in, I routed the body to accept Jazzmaster pickups. This was a pretty neat job, but I did change the neck pickup position closer to the neck and had to route a bit further. In doing so I took off just a tiny bit of the wood into the neck socket. Check the pictures. If you wanted to use it as a Jag/Jazz hybrid I also have a jag scratch plate routed for the Jazz pickups.

A few dings, scratches and knocks but nothing through to the wood.

I'd rather sell it but as it's January I guess everyone's skint, so let's see what interesting things you have to trade. Value £400

I'm in Leeds, but can travel.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom