SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Gigrig Isolator x2

keirkeir Frets: 137
edited March 2017 in FX £
Looking to buy 2 Gigrig Isolators

Cash waiting, thanks 
Good deals with: handsomerick, majorscale, gassage, sticker, smudge_lad, anglian, edinfield99, thewiddler, thomfripp, notonlybutalso, JDE, chebellanga
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• keirkeir Frets: 137
    Sorted a few bits this morning so have updated the OP
    Good deals with: handsomerick, majorscale, gassage, sticker, smudge_lad, anglian, edinfield99, thewiddler, thomfripp, notonlybutalso, JDE, chebellanga
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
  • None anywhere mate - I've just ordered 2 Timelords from Gigrig
    I know mate bit of a nightmare at the moment. Can't bring myself to shell out £240 for the rest of the bits I need though so I'll hold tight for a couple more weeks and see what comes up....
  • That's the problem with the Gigrig stuff - it means you just have to keep adding.
    Bump
  • JeebasJeebas Frets: 105
    Hi Keir,

Sold my Mobius a while back so i've a spare Timelord if you want it.
  • keir said:
    Bump
    Hi mate,
    I have an electroman if interested? I bought it from our very own @Jonathanthomas83 recently,  bought it thinking I could use with my Big Box DMM but it only works with my XO DMM, My power supply is a little limited in powering stuff and I'm happy using the Voodoo Labs voltage doubler for now. How does £25 inc postage sound?
    Electroman and a Timelord sorted thanks

Still on the hunt for more timelords 
  • Hi. I may be able to sell you a Timelord. Do you want to PM me what you're willing to pay? Joe
    Bump just need 2 isolators now.