SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Gibson P90 and Harness SOLD

john_rjohn_r Frets: 130
edited March 2017 in Parts £
Having a clear out:

Gibson P90ST, solderless harness and jack. These came from a 2015 junior P90 with slug magnets, sounds really nice. £40 £30 Posted

Various artificially aged tele parts, all came off a partscaster I recently acquired, nothing amiss with them just a bit too 'reliced' for my taste!

Tele parts all sold

Black aged single ply Tele pickguard, used. This is plastic and slightly thicker than a vintage style Bakelite guard. When I replaced this guard the front 2 holes and centre back one of the new one didn't line up despite both guards being same size so you may need to do a bit of drilling! £5 Posted SOLD

Aged tele control plate. This is slightly thicker than a US fender plate and approx. 2mm narrower £5 posted SOLD

Aged fender vintage style tele bridge. In ahem *perfect* condition just reliced!  £15 posted SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments