SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SORTED* WTB decent clean boost pedal

skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 971
edited February 2017 in FX £
as per the title...only thing is I want one that can run off a battery as well as mains...and the simpler the pedal the better.

cheers
  • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BeexterBeexter Frets: 599
    I've got BYOC Triboost made by Adrian of ThorpyFx I'd be willing to sell. It has 3 clean boost circuits in one box - a germanium boost ( based on a range master, a silicone boost based on an EHX LPB and a mosfet boost. A rotary dial selects which circuit and the other knob is for volume. Runs off a battery or 9v supply. Build quality, as you'd expect, is top notch.
    PM if interested 
  • Beexter said:
    I've got BYOC Triboost made by Adrian of ThorpyFx I'd be willing to sell. It has 3 clean boost circuits in one box - a germanium boost ( based on a range master, a silicone boost based on an EHX LPB and a mosfet boost. A rotary dial selects which circuit and the other knob is for volume. Runs off a battery or 9v supply. Build quality, as you'd expect, is top notch.
    PM if interested 
    ah thanks...I've actually just bought one so need to change thread title....thanks anyway :)
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”