SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Ethos overdrive TLE

What's Hot
CbingCbing Frets: 20
edited February 2017 in FX £
Without doubt the best pedal I've pedal I've ever heard.

Basically works as a 3 channel preamp, clean, gain and boost. 

Loads of reviews on YouTube 

If you reading this I'm sure you know it's one of
the holy grail pedals 

photos on request 

£350 collection from Doncaster or plus postage and pack and PPG fee. 
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2431

You're in the wrong market place at the wrong price mate. I had my Ethos tle for sale here a few weeks ago - £295 inc postage. Lots of views but no interest. I put it on ebay and within a few hours it sold for £345 + pp. After fees I still made more than I would have here.

BTW it wasn't me who awarded you a LOL.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CbingCbing Frets: 20
    Cheers buddy it's on eBay too, I actually saw yours sell after a few hours. I've have had a couple of decent offers on there but thought I may as well add here too. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Good luck with the ebay sale. It's really the only place to sell them in the UK. All the other market places, like here, are too small. 3 - 5 years ago you would have had your arm bitten off for an Ethos at more than that price but the Dumble-esque pedal market is fickle and the Ethos is no longer Flavour Of The Month, even though IMO it's still the best out there. FOTM became Zenkudo/Dumkudo but, having had the chance to try out the latter, I didn't personally think it sounded any better than the Ethos and it was less flexible/adaptable.

I like the Ethos because it is not just another Dumble-esque pedal. In the years I used mine I found it very adaptable to different music genres and playing styles, not to mention different guitar/pickup types. Far more flexible than the Hermida Zendrive it replaced. I now mainly gig acoustically but if I was back in the previous sort of bands I'd almost certainly get an Ethos Amp with an EV-loaded 1x12 cab.

Apart from the fickleness of the Dumble-ish pedal market there is an irrational backlash against all things Dumble. "$100,000 for an amp??!!" "50 x more than a boutique amp??!"  The reality is that they are really nice amps and they are RARE and desirable, which means that well-heeled collectors see them as an investment  -  and they are right. Same principal applies to '59 Les Pauls which can be 20 x the price of Gibson's current repros but RARE and thus highly collectible. Nothing to do with playability, gigging or anything else most guitarists relate to. Just money. Loads of it and the chance for the wealthy to make more.

The Ethos is great. Someone buy it  -  you won't be sorry.
    Cheers pal just sold through eBay for £360 
    Cbing said:
    Cheers pal just sold through eBay for £360 
    Excellent!
  • Amazing it never showed up in my EBay search been on the lookout for one of these. Oh how fickle the eBay search is.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262854119169 It was that but we dealt privately