SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FREE: Midi Cable

bennyg85bennyg85 Frets: 64
edited February 2017 in Misc £
Free to a good home. No idea where it came from! It's 6ft and has male connectors on both ends.

I'll pop it in the post for anyone that has a use for it.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MossMoss Frets: 2409
    Just a heads-up

That's a MIDI cable, not an XLR  :)
    Stop crying, start buying
  • Thank you! I've never used MIDI so that's good to know.
  • I may be able to make use of it! Let me check when I get home! I think I may be able to record direct from my digital piano into my interface with it? 
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6908
    I may be able to make use of it! Let me check when I get home! I think I may be able to record direct from my digital piano into my interface with it? 

You wont be able to record audio with it, but you will be able to record the Midi information about which keys you press, etc, which the interface may be able to recreate into audio using its own internal sound engine.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • BlinkBlink Frets: 0
    This looks ideal for my Tascam MIDI interface ! (I'm 30 years behind the times, it's great. . .)  If you contact me with some way of giving my address, e-mail, phone number, I'll send you a cheque for the postage. I really appreciate it, "Blink".