SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: DV Mark Badboy 120 Head, Blackstar ID100TVP Head, Marshall MX 112 , Rocktron Velocity 300 (1u)

GarpGarp Frets: 209
edited March 2017 in Amps £
Time to thin out the amp collection so...

DV Mark Badboy 120 Head - £570   £520  £500

120W, 3 channel all tube head. KT88 power section. Lightweight (21 lbs). Each of the three channels has independent Gain, Master, Presence, and 3-band Tone controls. Footswitchable 6dB Solo boost on any of the channels.

The rear panel offers outputs for single or multiple speaker configurations, as well as a send-level equipped effects loop that can be assigned to any or all of the channels with the Loop Assign knob. Individual switching jacks for the channels, effects loop, and the solo function.

Excellent condition - hardly used and still has the DV Mark tag attached! No footswitch.

Blackstar ID100TVP Head - £185  £ 170

Blackstar modelling head - 6 preamp voices and 6 valve types.

Good condition - a few marks on the tolex (the largest can be seen in the photos) but works perfectly. No footswitch.

Marshall MX112 1x12 16ohm Speaker Cab - £95   £85

Never used - bought when I bought my first amp head but acquired a nice 2x12 before I'd tried it so has sat in the corner never being used. I think these have the Celestion 70/80 speaker fitted.

Rocktron Velocity 300 Power Amp - £230   £200

1u rack power amp. 150 watts/channel when used in stereo or 300 watts mono bridged into an 8 ohm load.

Good condition and works perfectly - some scratches on the top (can be seen in the photos).

Cash on collection from South Warwickshire or could deliver (within reason!) for petrol money.
Alternatively, I will be at the Guitar Show in Birmingham - haven't decided which day yet so could meet up and exchange there.

It's only got five strings... and three of them are G.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GarpGarp Frets: 209
    Bump.
    Bad Boy price drop bump.
  • EvoEvo Frets: 308
    Have a bump from me for a great amp. I looked into the bad boy when you offered it to me in another thread and the automatic biasing looks to make it a great option for all the gigging guys out there. 

Sounds beautiful too!
    Evo said:
    Have a bump from me for a great amp. I looked into the bad boy when you offered it to me in another thread and the automatic biasing looks to make it a great option for all the gigging guys out there. 

Sounds beautiful too!
    Thanks - Great amp and lightweight as well. Just seem to have acquired too many amps  :#

Price drop bump.

Bump.
    Bump.