Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

I'm racked off...dilemma.......

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    I think 'will it be gigged?' is largely irrelevant I have a 100W Marshall Plexi and 4x12 at home because I love it, and gig with a Helix, I'd say keep the one that makes you happy, and as an investment the Bradshaw is the obvious one in case you ever have a total change of plan.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12667
    Mate - its a hobby. It shouldn't have to make sense and in fact, its better when it doesn't.

Go with what you want in your heart. Frankly, the Bradshaw set up is going to be much more flexible/future proof.

I'd keep the Bradshaw
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • John_A said:
    I think 'will it be gigged?' is largely irrelevant 
    Totally, the question is will it get played - where is irrelevant, so long as you are able to use it. My gig rig is tiny.. a Laney Cub 12 and a PT2 sized board. Who wants to carry more than that?

MY home rig is massive - a helix, most of the moogerfoogers, a brunetti pleximan etc..
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RavenousRavenous Frets: 1484

If your objective is to collect, then keep the collectable.

Really, this subject is the last one for which I'd use the word "Dilemma"! :)

• JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6083
    Go for it. Then you can entertain us for the next 12 months as you work out which 4 amps work best together. @impmann hits the nail on the head - Mate - its a hobby. It shouldn't have to make sense and in fact, its better when it doesn't.
  • garfygarfy Frets: 144
    Gassage said:

It also has 4 amp outs and has multi region voltage (useful if I go around to @Wazmeister 's gaffe)

It's very easy to take the piss out of our Black Country electricity supply.... but the windmills are lovely to look at...
    Pmsl 
  • John_A said:
    I think 'will it be gigged?' is largely irrelevant I have a 100W Marshall Plexi and 4x12 at home because I love it, and gig with a Helix, I'd say keep the one that makes you happy, and as an investment the Bradshaw is the obvious one in case you ever have a total change of plan.
    by all means play what you want but isn't the point of a fancy switching system to make playing live easier?
  • I don't see why switching systems can't make playing anywhere easier, not just live.
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • I don't see why switching systems can't make playing anywhere easier, not just live.
    fair enough, just my opinion

whatever floats your boat