Carr Rambler anyone wanting to sell one? --Found it--

polobear74polobear74 Frets: 20
edited March 2017 in Amps
Hello there, just wanting to know if anyone is thinking of selling a Carr Rambler, I am on the market for one.

Many Thanks!!!:):)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Found on:) Thank you ricky50
    The amp is great, and it came all the way from the Highlands in Scotland:)  The packaging was absolutely first class.
    Overall a great buy, Ricky was very helpful, we even had a Skype session, to check the amp out.

Thanks again !!!
  • polobear74polobear74 Frets: 20
    edited March 2017
    :):):):)
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9559
    Happy days and congrats !!!

Enjoy the new amp - it is a classic imho
  • Hey Wazmeister  :):) Only got it last week, used it in a couple of gigs, together with a Skylark:) I had to turn the bass down a bit, the low end was pretty overwhelming, particularly  as the volume went past 12 o'clock ...so at the moment i'm kind of experimenting...as always with great amps, the eq plays a massive part...those controls are very powerful in controlling/changing the character of the amp...on my second gig I had the volume at 2 o'clock, treble at 2, middle at 10, bass at 8. no reverb/no trem...i guess that gave me  a kind of blackface tone...it worked well with pedals and it complimented the Skylark's lack of bottom end...will be fun to know how you guys are setting the amp for live work....by the way, I play a 335, 1959, and we are always miked up.

The amp has an Elsinore speaker in it. I managed to stack the two amps, one on top of the other.

Thanks a lot again guys, this forum is such a fun place to be!!!  -- not for my wallet  though...--  :):):)

• 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7339
    @polobear74 ;You wouldn't have been so luck if Scotland had gone rogue...!
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>