So I had a job interview today...

What's Hot
Left the house, got a call, pulled over, the missus said I forgot to take my top up credit. I thought ''I wont really need it'' so carried on.
A140 splits to a dual carriageway, I'm following a big van. Big van stops then turns right, right across the other lane, car doing a good 50mph t,bones the van right beside me.

I stop, hazards on then run to help the people in the crash, my first thoughts seeing the wreckage were ''this isn't good'', gets to the car, its full of smoke, steam everywhere, I open the door and a woman obviously in shock stumbles out. I made sure she was Ok then went to the van, man looked slumped over the wheel, I open the door and he sits up, in shock with a bumped head.

Anyhow, got everyone calmed down, other people show up and help out, so I think fuck my interview, no credit so cant call them, so I wattsapp the missus to see if she can do it for me and told her I'm late cos of an accident, shes doing the school run so doesn't get the message.

After the police show up and take details I'm on my way again, an hour later.

So , I'm sitting there at the interview, an hour late, shaken not stirred, missus rings my phone,  I forgot to switch it off.
I apologise and cancel the call, it rings again, I apologise again and switch it off.

So, not the best interview in the world, I don't think I got the job!
A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jellyrolljellyroll Frets: 3073
    Good on you for putting others ahead of yourself. Hope you get the job.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • jellyroll said:
    This, good luck. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jellyroll said:
    This, good luck. 

Me too. Did you mention that in the interview? 
  • starwarsnosebleedstarwarsnosebleed Frets: 2357
    edited February 2017
    Thats the sort of thing you'd make up if you were an hour late to a job interview though!

well done.