Looking forward to the wind?

SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
edited February 2017 in Off Topic
So the Basques are vikings, the Normans are vikings, the rest are vikings, I'm not really sure but doesn't that essentially make the whole of the UK vikings? The Celts and Gauls were essentially black but were also inbred by the vikings.

I hate Saxons though, don't know where they came from, I bet they hate the wind and rain. it'd blow away their beach towels

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    edited February 2017
    Now, I hate this song by the ginger minge, but it is ingrained in our psyche eh, I mean we're hardly Mediterranean with a more sensible, moderated attitiude to life, drinkning and going out.  We're Russians, Fins, Norwegians and tomorrow the wind will come because it was already building up through the woods tonight on the way home. Vodka.

This is why I love European immigrants so much, the English always plan for, but have an intrinsic fear of freedom.
    edited February 2017
    This is why I love European immigrants so much, the English always plan for, but have an intrinsic fear of freedom and express their anger and self loathing in spurious intellectually fueled fucked up grievances and self defeating, backstabbing ways  Too late now though, your country is on the out.  You are the weakest link, goodbye.  Back to the old times and the old blood.