Electric Travel Guitars?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• RockerRocker Frets: 4985
    Niallmo said:
    I've just got a Hofner Shorty.  Really nice, 24 frets 24.75" scale. I like it, it plays and sounds like a full size guitar and it was £89 New, Boxed with travel bag and delivered from Umbrella music!  Will get a NGD up at some point....

I tried out one of these a few weeks ago but found it very neck heavy and it proved impossible for me to play it while seated.  I would have bought it if it could be played, the idea of a small, "throw into the car" guitar is very appealing.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ROOGROOG Frets: 557
    grungebob said:
    Forgive my ignorance but how do you guys have time to play on holidays? Normally I'm so busy doing stuff I've barely time to sleep.

I don't get much time to practice at home, some how it just fits being on Holiday for me. I take a conventional Tele and my THR and bung e'm in the camper/motorhome thing, normally referred to as 'the waggon'.

As a side issue I have discovered that putting the amp on the wooden floor of the 'waggon' makes a great sounding board!

• I'm another that swears by a spirit by Steinberger. I got one when I was travelling all over the country with work, it fits in my wheely bag and has a proper scale length to boot.