FYI - rock stop (denmark street) closing down sale.

markblackmarkblack Frets: 1591
Had a quick look as I passed by. Sad to see another Denmark street closing.

They have a fair few thing reduced if you're passing.

http://www.rockstoponline.com/effects-pedals
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• They have lots of bargains for sure; they'll let you 'try stuff out' (I tried a few last weekend) but the guitar and amp they use for demos are pretty shonky, so if you're particularly interested in something I'd recommend taking your own guitar along at least.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12667
    Oh that's really sad, I'm genuinely upset. 
    I remember ogling the huge collection of pedals they always had in their window and I bought an Epiphone Scroll guitar in there in the early 90s.

Sad times.
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• BranshenBranshen Frets: 1222
    Wanted to do an impromptu recording one day and was without my equipment. So I dropped in and asked for the zoom H1. I then asked if I could buy it for the going price on Amazon. I got a flat no and walked out without. 

I don't know if he couldn't match the price because Amazon prices things too low, or he didn't want to because he thought I was being cheeky. 
  • Branshen said:
    Wanted to do an impromptu recording one day and was without my equipment. So I dropped in and asked for the zoom H1. I then asked if I could buy it for the going price on Amazon. I got a flat no and walked out without. 

I don't know if he couldn't match the price because Amazon prices things too low, or he didn't want to because he thought I was being cheeky. 
    Tbf it was a bit cheeky
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.