Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Nokia 3310 is back

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7344
    These will be a welcomed return by roadside bombers, drug lords and MI5 oppos as old African refurbed stocks must have been running well low by now...
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2414
    d8m said:
    Iphone contract runs out in October and am seriously considering getting one of these and ditching smartphones!
    Go on lad!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • What would be great is to have one of these but with 4G, designed for tethering a larger mobile device. Rather than have everything built into a phone (thus draining the battery).
    That means when I want to look at my work emails I can do that on a larger tablet knowing that I will have enough juice for a phone call, rather than having to squint to see my emails on a phone with only 5% battery free.
    It would probably also mean I would look at mails/messages less often and engage with the world a bit more.
  • I had the posh version the 6150. I remember you could point it at another one and have a two player game of snake.

• Might get one and try and hook it up to my Squariel........
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22999
    57Deluxe said:
    These will be a welcomed return by roadside bombers, drug lords and MI5 oppos as old African refurbed stocks must have been running well low by now...
    I had a Nokia 3310 until recently and I wear a Casio F-91W watch... I guess that makes me an instant terrorism suspect.