SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD 2014 Gibson R8 VOS Tobacco Burst

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• BrizeBrize Frets: 5629
    edited May 2017

BloodEagle said:
    Would you mind sodding off out of my (already sold) for sale thread please?. I dont know what you were hoping to achieve by posting in the first place. Also I dont wear 'panties' you idiot
    Aren't we touchy today?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BloodEagleBloodEagle Frets: 5320
    edited May 2017
    Dont worry, Ill  ask the mods to close this thread so you can fuck off and try to ruin someone elses
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited May 2017
    How can I ruin a for-sale thread when the item's already sold? It was just an idle comment, following on from discussion on this forum about dealers sniffing around.

Is it really that unreasonable to point out on a for-sale thread that the item is available for sale again elsewhere? Who is that going to damage, exactly? You say you 'really don't care', which makes your hysterical responses even more disproportionate.
  • leerockerleerocker Frets: 607
    Errm.  I bought this of blood eagle the weekend then something i had been after for ages got offered to me and can't keep both.  I didn't bother putting up for Sale here as it didn't sell here first time round.  That's my listing on eBay and that's factoring pp and ebay fees. If anyone wants it at what I paid then message me.  

I don't think I'm a dealer not last time I checked just buy and sell a lot of gear and I certainly don't make any money out of it that's for sure!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Cool beans Lee. I've done the same myself on a few occasions - bought something and then quickly flipped it when something else took my fancy. GLWS.
    I dont think Lee was looking for your approval, but whatever
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited May 2017
    Brize said:
    How can I ruin a for-sale thread when the item's already sold? It was just an idle comment, following on from discussion on this forum about dealers sniffing around.

Is it really that unreasonable to point out on a for-sale thread that the item is available for sale again elsewhere? Who is that going to damage, exactly? You say you 'really don't care', which makes your hysterical responses even more disproportionate.
    I dont care that the guy I sold it too is selling it somehwere else, thats his perogative. I do care that pillocks like you are creeping round cross referencing ebay sales with things Ive sold and then trying to raise some kind of alarm about it. Its not going to damage anything, but its just a negative thing to do thats trying to stir up some kind of shit. As far as me 'being touchy today', nope, Im always this cantankerous.
    edited May 2017
    I dont think Lee was looking for your approval, but whatever
    I was trying to be conciliatory - do you have any understanding of that concept? 

BloodEagle said:

I dont care that the guy I sold it too is selling it somehwere else, thats his perogative. I do care that pillocks like you are creeping round cross referencing ebay sales with things Ive sold and then trying to raise some kind of alarm about it. Its not going to damage anything, but its just a negative thing to do thats trying to stir up some kind of shit. As far as me 'being touchy today', nope, Im always this cantankerous. 
    Some kind of alarm? Negative thing to do? Stirring up shit? Goodness me, you are a drama queen.