SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Before i buy new W.T.B Boss Katana 50

What's Hot
mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
As title I know its a longshot but before I buy a new one I'm just seeing if anyone has one for sale ,Outbid on 2 on e bay, both sold for only £10/£15 less than new price delivered ???mad or am I missing something ???
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• sweepysweepy Frets: 4194
    They are great little amps, I think supplies of the 100w are limited and even the 50w model seems thin on the ground in actual stock terms 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
    They are great little amps, I think supplies of the 100w are limited and even the 50w model seems thin on the ground in actual stock terms 

I know i don't have much hope for a s/h one
  • beowulfbeowulf Frets: 44
    I've been looking for ages, might have to bite the bullet and go new!
    beowulf said:
    I've been looking for ages, might have to bite the bullet and go new!
    Yup me too ,2 sold on e bay one £15cheaper than rrp the other £10 cheaper than rrp??? 
  • SpikeedogSpikeedog Frets: 43
    You have just one life. There are many guitars and amps to be played.Even if you get a second hand one there will be little reduction and the lifetime guarantee is not transferable. No gravestone ever said, 'He had too many guitars." Buy it.
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    For what you'd have to pay for a used one, you might as well go new, with all the guarantees, and shizzle...
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

usedtobe said:
    For what you'd have to pay for a used one, you might as well go new, with all the guarantees, and shizzle...
    Looks like I will be doing this ,2 used ones on eBay went for £155 and £150!  you can get one delivered to your door for £169 !
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    I think it's fairly safe to say Boss are onto a winner with these amps...!
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• I have the Katana 100w head if its of interest with the ga-fc footswitch?