New Pedal Board & Pedals & PSU Day!

timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
With my new band i'm getting the chance to be a little noisier, a bit more off the wall with my tones and writing so i decided to put together a new board.

I pit this together really cheaply and it sounds really good!

Om Overdrive - don't know what its based on, but it feels and sounds like an sd-1 type overdrive, but with more emphasis on the lower mids and more gain. I'm using it as a boost so its volume up, gain down, tone tweaked to suit.

Karmas Chorus / Vibrato - its subtle, but it'll do wavy, ambient wobbly stuff and its blue.

Samsara Delay - Lovely DL9 style delay but with the option of cleaning up the repeats. Great fun and easy to dial in.

I already had the Korg Pitch Black Custom, its a decent tuner although i'm still getting used to the display.

Its all mounted up on the Warwick Rockboard Jam, which doesn't feel as robust or chunky as the pedaltrains but for the money (£34!!) its decent! Its all powered by a Rockboard rechargeable PSU, so its deadly quiet. I put the whole thing together for under £250 quid, i'm quite pleased with the outcome. I'll be using it through my Peavey Prowler, drive channel set to low gain. I'm hoping it'll do everything i need, i've also left a spare 9v outlet for a Budda was should one come up at the right price!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7771
    edited March 2017
    Thats cool, the Budda stuff seems to be good value. You still have space for a mini fuzz on there.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Happiness is a new pedal board set up
  • timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
    Thats cool, the Budda stuff seems to be good value. You still have space for a mini fuzz on there.
    I'm not much into fuzz, plus budda don't do one that matches!!