Custom Anodised Pickguard

What's Hot

Are there any businesses out there that can make custom pickguards in an anodised silver finish?

I fancy a pickguard on my Anderson in a similar finish to the one Knoplfer had on his old Schecter Dream Machine (funnily enough, that was built by Tom Anderson too, I think).

TIA

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• markblackmarkblack Frets: 1592
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • -NFM--NFM- Frets: 10
    You can buy anodised silver pick guards ready-made if the guitar is sized/spec'd to the normal stratocaster layout, for example - http://www.northwestguitars.co.uk/silver-anodized-11-hole-stratocaster-scratchplate-pickguard-will-fit-usa-mexican-fender/ (they have templates so you can check the size, I'm just making a guess it might be when you mention Knopfler!)

Otherwise Markblack's suggestion seems good - I've been considering getting a custom HH pickguard for one of my strats and had looked into the same company (just got a few other projects that have priority right now so not bought yet!!)
  • HaychHaych Frets: 5736

Thanks both, I'll check out the links you've suggested.

I doubt the Anderson will use a Strat pickguard layout, to avoid copyright probably as much as anything else, but I'll look into it.

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

• paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3086
    If you dont mind acrylic that looks like anodised alloy Scratch it can make you one from a pattern made from the one you have, you draw around it and scan then mail/email it to Tim, send the artwork or background you want and he will do the rest, they are really very good....
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12443
    +1 for Jack's instrument services, he knows his onions
    "OUR TOSSPOT"