Mesa Boogie Lonestar... and an old flame

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8823
    tFB Trader
    usedtobe said:
    If you have the Marshall will you have to change your username? ;)
    You know... when I first joined here my username was "superbassguy". At the time I owned a Marshall 1992 super bass head.

Pity that it also read "superb ass guy" :lol: 
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • professorbenprofessorben Frets: 5105
    lonestar said:
    usedtobe said:
    If you have the Marshall will you have to change your username? ;)
    You know... when I first joined here my username was "superbassguy". At the time I owned a Marshall 1992 super bass head.

Pity that it also read "superb ass guy" :lol: 
    2 birds one stone? 
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8823
    tFB Trader
    I didn't want to start a new thread for this update so I'll pop it here.

My business requires more space. I'm currently operating my nitro finishing out of a 6'x6' converted boiler house/concrete shed. I've only been operating (part time/side line) since October and already I need space. Lots of space!

The benefit of having a 60'-70'x 25' back garden is I can build a 20'x10' workshop and not miss too much outdoor space. Soooo, the Mesa is being sold to fund it. I'm going to be able to do a lot myself so it's basically for building materials right now. I'll also be able to create a 5'x10' space in the workshop for keeping my own gear meaning I can play guitar whenever I want and not annoy anyone.

To me it's just a box with a speaker in. My business was never suppose to get this busy and with 10 body's en route to spray up and finish I'll need as much surface area as I can get my hands on.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom