New pedalboard company

2»

Comments

• GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8823
    tFB Trader
    I'm sure if you can make up some stock for sale you'll do quite well. I'd take one!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BombleBomble Frets: 17
    lonestar said:
    I'm sure if you can make up some stock for sale you'll do quite well. I'd take one!
    Cheers dude, it's nice to hear, after all the work gone into it
    I'll keep posting stuff as I go  =)
  • GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8823
    tFB Trader
    Bomble said:
    lonestar said:
    I started my "venture" last year and I know that it's hard to keep motivated when you're pondering whether or not to continue with your plans. All of the points above are good points and have been presented in a constructive manner. When I started the whole nitro thing I was torn apart on Facebook. Keep doing what you're doing if it makes you happy and if you make a few bob along the way then fair play to you. As a home player weight doesn't bother, perhaps If I was gigging it would become an issue. BUT I own a Lonestar so any weight issues would lie with the amp! 
  • BombleBomble Frets: 17
    lonestar said:
    Bomble said:
    lonestar said:
    I started my "venture" last year and I know that it's hard to keep motivated when you're pondering whether or not to continue with your plans. All of the points above are good points and have been presented in a constructive manner. When I started the whole nitro thing I was torn apart on Facebook. Keep doing what you're doing if it makes you happy and if you make a few bob along the way then fair play to you. As a home player weight doesn't bother, perhaps If I was gigging it would become an issue. BUT I own a Lonestar so any weight issues would lie with the amp! 
    Cheers man, I'm determined to make a go of it. Don't listen to the haters mate! What nitro stuff do you do? Do you have any advice on clear lacquer? It's all fairly new to me.
    I take it the lonestar is a beast!!  :o