SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Dr Z Carmen Ghia (and possibly MJW Cab)

McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
edited March 2017 in Amps £
I recently gave in to Fender GAS and bought a Blues Deluxe and the lack of a decent-sized (indoor) man-cave means that my trusty Dr Z Carmen Ghia has been sitting out of reach in the shed/summer house.  I might as well see if there is any interest for it here.  

It was given a good service a few months ago by Henk Philipsen in Horsham and the valves tested (all returned good values). It is a simple, yet very versatile, single channel, non-MV amp - hand-wired, obviously.  It's 18w 2xEL84 and loud as hell, though it worked well as a bedroom amp too - which is mainly what I need. The Blues Deluxe is more tricky in that regard, but that's my problem. I have run it through an MJW lightweight oversized 1x12 in which I have a G12-H30 and it sounds the bomb.  

I'm actually quite keen to keep the cab - even if I don't use it much, but will sell if someone would like it with the DrZ.  

I'm looking for £485 for the Dr Z or £650 for both.  I don't really want to risk packing this up and sending it and don't currently have any suitable packaging materials. It can be collected from Haywards Heath (10 mins from the M23) or I will consider driving an hour or so to meet/deliver...

This last one gives you an idea of scale:

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments