SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL SOLD: ASW KTS 70, EVM 12L(-ish), Celestion Rocket 50

pluckbuddypluckbuddy Frets: 289
edited September 2017 in Amps £
More speakers added... See below...

Having a cull of speakers that are now surplus to requirements and taking up space in the spare room that my girlfriend wants back. All sold in good order. Prices include postage and presume ppg. Cheers! 

SOLD Weber 12a125a alnico speaker 8ohm. This is the one they recommend for 5e3 tweed deluxes. A few years old but barely broken in. I spent ages swapping speakers back and forth in my 5e3 clone.  This sounded great but i think it will only get better as it gets a bit more use. That amp has since been sold hence sale. £90. SOLD

SOLD Next is a vintage Jensen P12P which has been reconed recently by Audio Loudspeakers who made Tayden speakers. The P12P is rare model similar to the p12n i believe and has a heavier alnico magnet than the weber above. Has a bit more mids as a result. 8ohm. £90. SOLD 

SOLD EV Force 12. It was reconed by its previous owner with correct US parts. Like the EVM 12L's little brother. Sounds fatter and smoother tho. Lighter weight too. 8ohm. £70----- reduced now £60 SOLD

SOLD Fender blue frame alnico 10. 8ohm. It is made by Eminence and very similar to the 1028k but maybe with a paper former... don't quote me though. I think they used to use these in the original 59 bassman reissue. £45. reduced now £40. SOLD

Celestion Rocket 50. Cheap speaker but I thought it sounded great in the 5e3. Low sensitivity and lack of bass means you can crank it more easily. £20. reduced now £15. 8ohm.

Tone Tubby red 12 alnico. 8 ohm. £130 posted ppg. SOLD.

Austin Speaker Works KTS 70. 16 ohm. Top G12H30 clone. Rare in the UK. £130 ppg posted. Sold on eBay 

SOLD Celestion Blue 15 ohm. Vox branded. £110 ppg posted. SOLD. 

Finally I have two Altec Lansing ER 12L. These are rebranded EVM 12Ls I believe. Same frame and cone. Classic speakers by another name, and price reflects that. £80 ppg posted each. Would much prefer cash on collection with these! I'm in Hertfordshire.  reduced to £60 each collected. Sold on eBay.

Feedback thread
http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/62795/
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments