How far/close do you live from a decent guitar shop?

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8030
    @HarrySeven I was thinking about you on Tuesday and your post on here reminded me - had to drop my guitar into J Davey. I wanted to bring you up in the conversation but I presumed if I said do you know Harry Seven he might have thought I'd lost my marbles. 
    Not at all - he'd have said yes! :)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16295
    @HarrySeven I was thinking about you on Tuesday and your post on here reminded me - had to drop my guitar into J Davey. I wanted to bring you up in the conversation but I presumed if I said do you know Harry Seven he might have thought I'd lost my marbles. 
    Not at all - he'd have said yes! :)

I was assuming the Seven bit wasn't how he'd know you but maybe I'll throw it in to conversation when I go back :smile: 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • slackerslacker Frets: 2240
    edited March 2017
    Im 10 minutes from Coda. I often work away from home at locations walking distance  from richtone mansons hotrox and pmt.
    Having friends and family in london I go to Denmark street 3 or 4 times a year usually wunjo.
  • olafgartenolafgarten Frets: 1648
    Loobs said:
    Unfortunately in Berlin there isn't a really good guitar shop. I really wish there was something like Peach or GG here.
    Really? In a city of Berlin's size you'd expect something. Shame.

I guess Berlin is a bit far from Belgium, but I have a friend in Lille who drives to GG Gent quite often. It takes him less than an hour. 
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3590
    About 30 mins from some small independents and similar from Peach although I have resisted the urge to go very ofton as I don't have a need right now.
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3832
    Loobs said:
    Unfortunately in Berlin there isn't a really good guitar shop. I really wish there was something like Peach or GG here.
    Really? In a city of Berlin's size you'd expect something. Shame.

I guess Berlin is a bit far from Belgium, but I have a friend in Lille who drives to GG Gent quite often. It takes him less than an hour. 
    Yeah, only 750km.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom