SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Marshall JCM800 4010 combo 1986

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• HHwarnerHHwarner Frets: 137
    Iv got someone looking at an amp I have for sale on Saturday, If mine sells I will definitely have this
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Mine has now sold so Im interested in this and in a position to buy, ill pm you
  • Hi there. Has it sold??? 
    I bough this amp back in August to use in the Practice room for band rehearsals but circumstances have changed and its currently not being used so Im thinking of moving this on (its a shame to have sat around doing nothing. We have recently changed practice rooms who supply cabs so Im now using my 2203 and 2204 heads instead. This thing sounds absolutely incredible and it sounds as loud and full as my band mates 2203x through a 2x12. Recently re-valved and bias caps replaced so good to go
  • KiniooKinioo Frets: 19
    HHwarner said:
    I bough this amp back in August to use in the Practice room for band rehearsals but circumstances have changed and its currently not being used so Im thinking of moving this on (its a shame to have sat around doing nothing. We have recently changed practice rooms who supply cabs so Im now using my 2203 and 2204 heads instead. This thing sounds absolutely incredible and it sounds as loud and full as my band mates 2203x through a 2x12. Recently re-valved and bias caps replaced so good to go
    How much?
    I paid £475 but Iv re valved it so how does 500 sound?