SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD ///// Avalon L320B // Bevel Custom Build - Bearclaw Spruce & Indian Rosewood £2600

What's Hot
WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
edited March 2017 in Acoustics £ tFB Trader

Avalon L-320 Bevel RRP £5k plus! 

If you are looking at this I'll guess you need little introduction to Avalon Guitars! This is quite simply a visually and sonically stunning instrument - complete with Fishmann Ellipse pickup system and Hiscox fitted hardcase. The guitar has just had a full setup and service and plays beautifully. The pictures say it all! 

Avalon have earned their own share of the market, and although they will always be related to Lowden and named in one single breath, they try to be different as much as possible without loosing their identity. Avalon features are different in a way and are for instant equipped with a pin bridge creating a bit more what would be best reffered to as 'americana tone' but both share the same Celtic 'piano-like' character.

This guitar is a rare "bevel" L320 - made in very very small numbers by the talented luthiers at Avalon. 

The guitar is very resonant, majestic, grand piano like clear sounding guitar, with beautiful looks and an INCREDIBLE premium bearclaw sitka spruce top - paired with select Indian rosewood back and sides.

Features include: 

Back & Sides: Premium Indian Rosewood: Soundboard: BearClaw mastergrade Alpine Spruce

Neck: Vife piece with Mahogany-Rosewood-Sycamore

Fingerboard: Ebony bound with Sycamore Purling: Bevels: Ebony, Purfling: Abalone trim. 

Soundhole: Unique design

Bridge: Ebony, Bone Saddle and nut, 

This guitar is one of the highest spec'd guitars built by Avalon - handmade in Ireland. The tonewoods, build quality and craftsmanship are second to none.

www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    edited March 2017 tFB Trader

www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hey, If you were interested I might take this in PX for my Lowden, but I‘∂ be after 1k cash on top
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7422
    Holy fuck - that top is outstanding! 
    Red ones are better. 
    tFB Trader
    @Bluesman1989  wouldn't be interested in a Lowden I'm afraid. 
    @TimmyO  Cheers!
    tFB Trader
    Sold