Tremolo Pedal recommendations

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• GulliverGulliver Frets: 850
    Check out the Malekko omicron Trem; i have one for sale :)

Thanks for the suggestion, but because of where it has to go on my pedaltrain, mini pedals are a bit of a problem (it was a ballache getting my Lovepedal Pickle Vibe in an acceptable place on the board)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • kjdowdkjdowd Frets: 852
    edited March 2017
    If you're after a bit of chop as opposed to throb then the Magnetic Effects Electrochop is magnificent, a bit different and capable of some more subtle effects with judicious use of the depth control. Highly recommended 
  • KoaKoa Frets: 120
    TR2 is actually pretty good sounding and easy to dial in. I moved mine on for a Moog moogerfooger Trem. Much richer although controls are a tad sensitive.
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7807
    Empress tremolo is very good indeed.
  • hubobuloushubobulous Frets: 2352
    Suhr Jack Rabbit is excellent
  • CustomPedalBoardsCustomPedalBoards Frets: 104
    edited March 2017
    @Gulliver ;
    well..... we have in stock a lot of trem pedals at the moment.... you might have tried some of them....
    Fredric fx west germany tremolo - clone of the good old schaller trem
    Magnetic effects elctrochop - but yes this is based on the vox perc thing so maybe not what u want, tis a great trem tho!
    Stone deaf tremotron - does everything!! might be to complicated and have loads of stuff you dont need.
    Hamstead signature tremolo - lovely trem and besides the west german, my fave of the bunch.
    http://www.custompedalboards.co.uk/product-category/pedals/

but of course there are many great trem pedals on the market, the empress is very good, i used to have a little lovelpedal baby trem that was great, and the TR2 u cant beat that! have u tried the other 1 with the pan on it? PN2, need 2 amps tho...
    for all things pedal boards please visit www.custompedalboards.co.uk