SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Cornford Roadhouse 30 Head and Roadkill Badger 2 x 12 Cab

barnsleyboybarnsleyboy Frets: 39
edited March 2017 in Amps £

Amplifier

Cornford Roadhouse 30 Head in immaculate condition. Home use only, has recently been serviced and had power tubes replaced (matched pair of JJ 6L6 GC as per originally fitted). I absolutely love this amp, but I need to downsize to something a bit smaller. It does great crunch and blues tones, kick in the boost (foot switch included) and really rock out!

Check youtube to get a good handle on what it sounds like. It’s plenty loud and can certainly rattle the window frames!

Cab

Roadkill Badger 212 cab loaded with Celestion Greenbacks. 16 ohm impedance, 50w. Black Tolex with a lovely silver grey weave cloth grill and white piping

These custom guitar speaker cabinets are handmade down in Dorset by Tom Grindle, and are absolutely superb quality. The cab has a removable back panel, so can be used as open back or closed. Why buy a mass produced factory 2 x 12 cab when you can have something a bit special?

Amplifier Price £375

Cab Price £175

Amp and Cab together £500 and I’ll add a free speaker cable!

Ideally pick up Ipswich area, Suffolk, or we can arrange a local meet up. Posting is an option, but due to weight, this could be quite expensive.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments