Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

A Question of Gig Transport!

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• Years ago our bass player dispensed with his car and used to blag lifts - as a team we all did our best to cram his stuff in our cars but it wasn't easy.

Part 2 - my audi a6 saloon can easily accommodate a 2*12 cab, marshall head, mixing desk and one of the PA speakers in its boot. Guitars go in the front seat and bags of wires get stuffed in the kids seats!!!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ESBlonde said:
    Done, but it sounds more like market research. I would venture to suggest few musicians travel to gigs on public transport with gear compared to those that use motor vehicles, The village of London might be the exception.
    Also done and also that. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72415
    Done.

I use a gig bag when going on public transport. The only extra thing I would like is a large enough pocket on it to carry a small pedalboard, which I currently have to carry in a shoulder bag. I don't take an amp for this sort of travel, although I could fairly easily carry my current amp if I needed it.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

This discussion has been closed.