I hate my voice, tell me if this is shite...

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• BidleyBidley Frets: 2928
    That was fucking awesome. You can tell you've worked hard on your voice.

Honestly Drew, the only thing that will improve your singing now is confidence. You need to grab your acoustic and go to an open mic or something (bring a scarf, thick-rimmed glasses and sip a latte while you're there). Everyone will say you're great and you'll be smooth sailing from there.

Do you sing live or in public often?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Bidley said:

Do you sing live or in public often?
    Very occasionally when the band plays live. We have some new material where I am doing of the vox too. But it makes my body cringe and cry and wail.
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2928
    It won't the more you do it. It's like whipping your dick out in public - the first few times it's a bit weird, but if you do it enough it becomes second nature.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Bidley said:
    It won't the more you do it. It's like whipping your dick out in public - the first few times it's a bit weird, but if you do it enough it becomes second nature.
    Yeah but my dick is impressive!!
  • bloodandtearsbloodandtears Frets: 1655
    its got a busker vibe.. in tune to my ears.. would be interesting to hear something with a bit more melody to the vocal line...  kudos.. try a cover of a The Cure track??
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24580
    Drew_TNBD said:
    Emp_Fab said:
    OK, You've got a beautiful voice and it makes me fantasise about a threesome with you and Theresa May. xxxx
    *Yawn*
    Emp_Fab said:
    Y u no play?

U no fun.
    Sounds to me like he was getting ready to play...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom