SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: DV Mark Stereo Multiamp & MIDI Controller WTB/Trade: Victory V40

Norwegian_BlueNorwegian_Blue Frets: 462
edited March 2017 in Amps £
I've come to the conclusion that the digital world is just not ready for me yet (or is it the other way around? ). I've done the Kemper thing, and a few other options but this was the one I enjoyed the most. However I still much prefer having an amp with limited options in front of me! It doesn't get as much attention as some of it's competitors but definitely holds it's own against the Helix/Axe FX/Amplifire kinds of things. 

This is the Stereo Poweramp version of the Multiamp, and it's very impressive indeed. Updated to the new firmware so contains a large chunk of amps, cabs & effects. Also included is the DV Mark MIDI footswitch. This can all be configured in a few different ways depending on your preference. I was going to continue using it on gigs this year, but GAS calls...

I'm looking for £790, happy to discuss postage (probably around £25) or arrange collection from Exeter. 

1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments