New Chase Bliss pedals...

What's Hot

Comments

• Sounds much better on the Andertons video.
    It really does.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 12027
    p.s. those are my photos printed in MASSIVE size behind them!

/proud!
    2reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • molokaiomolokaio Frets: 10
    edited January 2017
    The cool thing about this pedal is the mix\stacking of 6 different gain types. Moreover using the dipswitches and an exp pedal you can morph any knob position you like while mixing one channel into the other.
    This is pretty impressive imho... if I got it right
     for example, you could decrease gain and increase tone in one channel while mixing in the other side increasing gain and decreasing tone. it's pretty nuts. And just ONE of the possibilities.
    Of course we still have to see if these 6 modes sound any good. The fuzz sides seem pretty noisy and out of control, but I'm pretty confident CB and resonant made a great job.

I don't get why you guys say you need midi with this pedal?! It's the simplest one the make imho. Just for presets?
    molokaio said:
    The cool thing about this pedal is the mix\stacking of 6 different gain types. Moreover using the dipswitches and an exp pedal you can morph any knob position you like while mixing one channel into the other.
    This is pretty impressive imho... if I got it right
     for example, you could decrease gain and increase tone in one channel while mixing in the other side increasing gain and decreasing tone. it's pretty nuts. And just ONE of the possibilities.
    Of course we still have to see if these 6 modes sound any good. The fuzz sides seem pretty noisy and out of control, but I'm pretty confident CB and resonant made a great job.

I don't get why you guys say you need midi with this pedal?! It's the simplest one the make imho. Just for presets?
    I think he meant to get the most out of this pedal's full potential you need midi.  without it you are just using 2 presets.  If you have the favs switch then you will have 8 presets, add expression pedals then that is a lot of sounds at the tips of your toes in a very small footprint.
  • Ahhh thanks. yep, for more presets you need a midi thingie or a faves (very small footprint). I'm not a fan of presets, that's why I was wondering if there Where other reasons to use midi on a gain pedal I couldn't think of. 

I really hope this turns out to be a great pedal, its the first gain pedal that Gets me excited in years
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3852
    I find two footswitches on one pedal like that really hard to use at a gig. All of their pedals are too crammed looking to me. 
    That's where the fav switch comes in, very easy to cycle through.
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9674
    @RaymondLin - so mate, have you played one of these ?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    @RaymondLin - so mate, have you played one of these ?
    I had it for a total of 5 days before Christmas, I should get it back soon! It was a Prototype and wasn't the final version.
    And... how was it mate ?!?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • colourofsoundcolourofsound Frets: 403
    @Wazmeister I've got one on the way - used from ILF. It's been modded with a sag knob too.... ;)
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31084
    In the back of my mind I rather like the idea of an all CB flyboard. It would be awesome, provided I remember to use my reading glasses.

Chase Bliss impress me.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7826
    Gassage said:
    In the back of my mind I rather like the idea of an all CB flyboard. It would be awesome, provided I remember to use my reading glasses.

Chase Bliss impress me.
    I'm going to boldly proclaim that, with everything I've read on here, CB pedals won't sit at all well with you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31084
    Gassage said:

Chase Bliss impress me.
    I'm going to boldly proclaim that, with everything I've read on here, CB pedals won't sit at all well with you.
    In fairness, that's never stopped me before...

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7826
    Gassage said:
    Gassage said:

Chase Bliss impress me.
    In fairness, that's never stopped me before...
    and nor should it!!
  • molokaiomolokaio Frets: 10
    @colourofsound  Let me know what you think about it. :D
  • Gassage said:

Chase Bliss impress me.
    I'm about to build one so will let you know when it's strung together.

Just waiting on the damn Brothers, nobody seems to have them in stock in the UK - have resorted to an Elektron drive for this creation....
    Link to my trading feedback: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58787/

Just waiting on the damn Brothers, nobody seems to have them in stock in the UK - have resorted to an Elektron drive for this creation....
    Andy, let us know how you find the Elektron....
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8563

Andy, let us know how you find the Elektron....
    Yes indeed. I've been having mild dreams of an Elektron, a H9, and a small midi controller - although it'd be the price of a Helix LT!
  • @Wazmeister sure, will do once all is set up, bits are still on the way so may be a couple of weeks.

@dindude yep, a Brothers or Elektron with a h9 in pre/post and another one in stereo, don't tempt me lol
    Link to my trading feedback: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58787/