So after complaining about being denied storms that were forecast.....

What's Hot
LewyLewy Frets: 4313
.... the one in Wokingham seems pretty legit right now. Just had some proper "broad daylight for a split second" lightning and it is totally bucketting it down.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• beed84beed84 Frets: 2441
    Cool story, bro. I'd say you need to get out more but that's probably a bad idea ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • LewyLewy Frets: 4313
    beed84 said:
    Cool story, bro. I'd say you need to get out more but that's probably a bad idea ;)
    HAHA! Yes, the banality of this post dawned on me shortly after hitting "post comment" :)

Anyway, it's raining a lot.
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    Not here it isn't ...

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    beed84 said:
    So I suppose you won't be interested to learn that the upper rack in the dishwasher has come of it's rail on one side either....
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2441
    Lewy said:
    beed84 said:
    HAHA! Yes, the banality of this post dawned on me shortly after hitting "post comment" :)

Anyway, it's raining a lot.
    Joking aside, I do actually like it when it rains. Like proper pelting it down where it's bouncing off the floor. I don't what it is but it stirs something within me. Anyone else feel that?

Hmm. In hindsight, maybe my witty response was veiled jealously.
  • ClarkyClarky Frets: 3261
    Lewy said:
    .... the one in Wokingham seems pretty legit right now. Just had some proper "broad daylight for a split second" lightning and it is totally bucketting it down.
    i'm under the storm too
    it's mental
    play every note as if it were your first
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3680
    Where the fuck is Wokinmgtham?
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MoominpapaMoominpapa Frets: 1649
    To be fair, about 30 mins ago the air here was pretty much replaced by pouring water. It was quite impressive for a while.(I live in Wokingham.)
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    I got woke up at 3am by thunder, and pissing rain. Then couldn't get back to sleep until about 5 minutes before the wife walks in with a cup of coffee. Fucking knackered!

• hotpothotpot Frets: 846
    edited July 2017
    The thunderstorm we were suposed to have early doors here never materialised, I've just seen the weather foecast & it's giving weather warnings for heavy rain/thunderstorms this afternoon for Lancs, Good job I watered the plants first thing his morning then. B
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602
    We had storms from about 21:00 yesterday to 04:00 ... rained like the monsoon in Rangoon with plenty of lightening and thunder. It's now hot and very humid ...

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12472
    We had one massive lightning strike round 2 am that sounded like the end of the world. Otherwise it was just a few rumblings in the distance and half hour of rain. I love watching thunderstorms, disappointed last night's wasn't better tbh. 
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3597
    I got woke up at 3am by thunder, and pissing again.
    ftfy

I woke to thunder in the wee small hours, thunder went on so long I had to listen out the door because I thought it was a jet aircraft? It was then spotting rain and subsequently poured at varying levels for a couple of hours. Needed the moisture for the garden but it's starting to feel very humid here now.
    ESBlonde said:
    I got woke up at 3am by thunder, and pissing again.
    ftfy

I woke to thunder in the wee small hours, thunder went on so long I had to listen out the door because I thought it was a jet aircraft? It was then spotting rain and subsequently poured at varying levels for a couple of hours. Needed the moisture for the garden but it's starting to feel very humid here now.

Well, yes, I did get up for a slash at the time, but at my age................

• RocknRollDaveRocknRollDave Frets: 6566
    Lewy said:
    beed84 said:
    So I suppose you won't be interested to learn that the upper rack in the dishwasher has come of it's rail on one side either....
    Well...?! Don't leave us hanging, WHAT HAPPENED NEXT TO THE DISHWASHER?!

Lewy said:
    beed84 said:
    Oh man, too much to go into here .... needs its own thread....
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Lewy said:
    Lewy said:
    beed84 said:

Careful. I got into a rant about toasters a few years back, and I'm still getting stick about it now.

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26973
    Lewy said:
    Lewy said:
    beed84 said:

Careful. I got into a rant about toasters a few years back, and I'm still getting stick about it now.
    Really? Wow.

That one's so deep in forum lore now that I actually thought it was Emp who started it.
    <space for hire>
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Lewy said:
    Lewy said:
    beed84 said:

Really? Wow.

That one's so deep in forum lore now that I actually thought it was Emp who started it.

I can't remember who it was, now. Probably the FB Collective Wolf Pack.

• professorbenprofessorben Frets: 5105
    Lewy said:
    beed84 said:
    That happened to me once. 

A week week later I split up with my 2nd fiancée. 

So...... be careful I guess? 
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.