Model kidnapping.....something wrong there ?

What's Hot
spark240spark240 Frets: 2097
edited August 2017 in Off Topic
you read about that girl getting kidnapped?

it was so traumatic she had to pose for pics on her front garden as soon as she got home !

Mac Mini M1
Presonus Studio One V5
 https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
 https://twitter.com/spark240
 Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
Reddit r/newmusicreview 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26924
    Yeah, there are a bunch of things which don't add up about it. Most of them can be accounted for by trauma, but the oddest one is that they let her go because she's a mother, but that particular fact didn't pop up in the months and months they apparently spent researching and tailing her.

I'm pretty much torn between "That's awful!" and "Hmmm".
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    if it's true then there's at least 1 very dangerous man (and very probably more) loose somewhere in Europe.
    if it's made up then she needs a lot of psychiatric help. Or locking up for a long time.
    There's too many unanswered questions to make a proper judgement.

Apparently she's lined up for a page3 photo shoot already. Career enhancement opportunity?

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• rawk100rawk100 Frets: 1757
    Something smells a bit fishy if you ask me. I mean, I hope she's OK and all that but it all seems a bit staged .....
  • duotoneduotone Frets: 1003
    Agreed, you don't go through that ordeal then look like she did in that front garden posing photoshoot.  Seems very fishy to me.
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 12032
    I read that the Italian police were very suspicious
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2938
    Link for those out of the loop (like me)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40858323
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Why would someone pay £350,000 for someone rather than just kidnap someone themselves? 
  • And I don't remember seeing anything on the news about a mother missing for for 26 days, you know, like normally happens 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    And I don't remember seeing anything on the news about a mother missing for for 26 days, you know, like normally happens 
    She was in Italy where she worked as a model... So it might not have cropped up in UK news... 

But it's still fishy... 

If you're expecting a £350,000 pay out for a crime you already committed... Why not go through with it? 

The sum of money seems high for anonymous auctions for sex slaves... I'm no expert, but if you're a life-is-cheap type who buys sex slaves I'd have thought you might pay less... Otherwise everyone would be kidnapping someone... 
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Look at all this victim blaming!
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Drew_TNBD said:
    At the moment "victim" questioning. If it's true then it's a horrific and traumatic experience and she's lucky to have been released. But there is a lot to the story that doesn't make sense and given how little there is to the story alarm bells ring. 

There's nothing wrong with checking the validity of a story before choosing how shocked to be
    Myranda said:
    Drew_TNBD said:
    At the moment "victim" questioning. If it's true then it's a horrific and traumatic experience and she's lucky to have been released. But there is a lot to the story that doesn't make sense and given how little there is to the story alarm bells ring. 

There's nothing wrong with checking the validity of a story before choosing how shocked to be
    I disagree. All female victims should be believed.
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Drew_TNBD said:
    Myranda said:
    Drew_TNBD said:

No. You don't. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Myranda said:
    Drew_TNBD said:
    Myranda said:
    Drew_TNBD said:

No. You don't. 
    teeeheeeeeeeheeeeheeeee
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • starwarsnosebleedstarwarsnosebleed Frets: 2357
    edited August 2017
    I thought it sounded terrible, until i saw her on the news acting all 'vogue', posing and pouting in her garden.

Fucking lapping it up!!
    Kerching£££kerching£££
  • BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920
    If it's all fabricated I hope they absolutely throw the book at her. They won't though. 
  • TheBlueWolfTheBlueWolf Frets: 1536
    Bidley said:
    Link for those out of the loop (like me)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40858323
    Ta :)

I'm aware of the basic story but none of the details. I need to get up to speed first.

Twisted Imaginings - A Horror And Gore Themed Blog http://bit.ly/2DF1NYi

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23325
    Oh well, she's guaranteed an appearance on the next series of Celebrity Big Brother.  Maybe even Love Island.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72802
    Myranda said:
    And I don't remember seeing anything on the news about a mother missing for for 26 days, you know, like normally happens 
    She was in Italy where she worked as a model... So it might not have cropped up in UK news... 

But it's still fishy... 

If you're expecting a £350,000 pay out for a crime you already committed... Why not go through with it? 

The sum of money seems high for anonymous auctions for sex slaves... I'm no expert, but if you're a life-is-cheap type who buys sex slaves I'd have thought you might pay less... Otherwise everyone would be kidnapping someone... 
    I assumed it's because the kidnappers were actually amateurs and there was no 'buyer lined up' - they were just trying to bluff her agent into paying up by making it sound like she would be sold otherwise.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• cruxiformcruxiform Frets: 2602
    It's bullshit. I'm willing to take to take the flack if I'm wrong but I'm confident that won't happen. She was loving the media in the garden. Somebody probably told her it would be good for her 'career'. I'm happy to be proven wrong and if she really suffered then it's terrible...but I'm convinced that's not the case.