PSA - Gibson Memphis reductions at World Guitars

ellwoodellwood Frets: 1113
Some decent offers one at WG - New ES335 reduces from £2495 to £1895.<br><br>And yes, I do want to buy it myself but am trying to be good. So please do me a favour and snap it up!!<br><br><br><br>
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3282
    How do you feel about peer pressure? If enough of us chant ‘do it’ will that help? :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11949
    That’s a bargain, no regrets, buy it!
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3282
    Their 335 studio deal is pretty good too.
  • ellwoodellwood Frets: 1113
    <blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/8389/Teyeplayer">Teyeplayer</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText">How do you feel about peer pressure? If enough of us chant ‘do it’ will that help? :)</div> </blockquote> I am easily swayed. But I have four Les Pauls due this week, and bids on another two....<br><br><br>That said, if by some ridiculous chance it is still there on Friday all bets may be off...
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    <blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/7612/ellwood">ellwood</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText"><blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/8389/Teyeplayer">Teyeplayer</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText">How do you feel about peer pressure? If enough of us chant ‘do it’ will that help? :)</div> </blockquote> I am easily swayed. But I have four Les Pauls due this week, and bids on another two....<br><br><br>That said, if by some ridiculous chance it is still there on Friday all bets may be off...</div> </blockquote> What numbers did you have in the lottery?<br><br>Are you doing investments?<br><br>Is your local Barclays swarming with cops?<br><br>Are you actually Peter Stringfellow?
  • ellwoodellwood Frets: 1113
    <blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/12703/Bridgehouse">Bridgehouse</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText"><blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/7612/ellwood">ellwood</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText"><blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/8389/Teyeplayer">Teyeplayer</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText">How do you feel about peer pressure? If enough of us chant ‘do it’ will that help? :)</div> </blockquote> I am easily swayed. But I have four Les Pauls due this week, and bids on another two....<br><br><br>That said, if by some ridiculous chance it is still there on Friday all bets may be off...</div> </blockquote> What numbers did you have in the lottery?<br><br>Are you doing investments?<br><br>Is your local Barclays swarming with cops?<br><br>Are you actually Peter Stringfellow?</div> </blockquote> None of the above guv!
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2341
    The Studio is nice.
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11949
    <blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/7612/ellwood">ellwood</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText"><blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/8389/Teyeplayer">Teyeplayer</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText">How do you feel about peer pressure? If enough of us chant ‘do it’ will that help? :)</div> </blockquote> I am easily swayed. But I have four Les Pauls due this week, and bids on another two....<br><br><br>That said, if by some ridiculous chance it is still there on Friday all bets may be off...</div> </blockquote> Lucky number Seven.