SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: G&L 2HB LEGACY (SOLD) - Custom Built in the USA

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• How is this still for sale madness,if i could sell something i would be all over this,it keeps looking at me to haha 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Just out of interest how is the body routed? If I fancied SSS in the future would I be able to?
  • SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1989
    Just out of interest how is the body routed? If I fancied SSS in the future would I be able to?
    Hi there - You would be able to, as it has a universal pickup route under the guard, same as a Suhr etc. I'd really recommend the HH split config though, as you can do the lot.
    Difficult to get a better spec at £650 and we're it's now in partscaster territory...
    Spec is stock.
  • PM inbound.
    'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'
    SOLD.
  • donnerdonner Frets: 48
    Yessss! Thank god it's friday ;-)

• pruddprudd Frets: 669
    That should have gone long ago :). I was tempted myself but just couldnt justify it at the moment
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4914
    Eeeee, I see the buyer is up to his usual tricks again:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/254175137372

I know you got the sale dude and I'm glad but I'm pretty certain he never told you he's a bedroom dealer.....

The yard is nothing but a fence, the sun just hurts my eyes...

• antonyivantonyiv Frets: 303
    Boromedic said:
    Eeeee, I see the buyer is up to his usual tricks again:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/254175137372

I know you got the sale dude and I'm glad but I'm pretty certain he never told you he's a bedroom dealer.....
    Neither I know the guy or I want to defend him, but this is the reality: I also increase the price of a guitar when I post it on a marketplace because:

1. Nowadays people watch and expect price drops. As usual, I get a lot of messages by watchers after the lower price is posted.

2. It is normal to negotiate and people place low offers all the tome.

If I want to sell something at 600, I usually start at 800.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited March 2019
    You don't have to defend him, and I know the basics of selling thanks so no need to patronise me.

He is a bedroom dealer, he just doesn't admit to it, and never mentions this fact when he's buying from you. I've no beef with it if he was honest from the start it's just the charade and BS I don't like. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1327
    Boromedic said:

He is a bedroom dealer, he just doesn't admit to it, and never mentions this fact when he's buying from you.
    Does it matter if he pays what the seller wants?
  • antonyivantonyiv Frets: 303
    Boromedic said:
    You don't have to defend him, and I know the basics of selling thanks so no need to patronise me.

He is a bedroom dealer, he just doesn't admit to it, and never mentions this fact when he's buying from you. I've no beef with it if he was honest from the start it's just the charade and BS I don't like. 
    Didnt want to parronise you, mate, just shared my point of view.

If he is a bedroom dealer, he isn’t a good one - G&Ls are awesome, I owe one, but the secondary market is a total bitch for them.
    KrisGee said:
    Boromedic said:

He is a bedroom dealer, he just doesn't admit to it, and never mentions this fact when he's buying from you.
    Does it matter if he pays what the seller wants?
    I imagine the dude selling wanted more than he got for it, don't know you'd have to ask him.

I suppose morally I don't like people taking advantage of the lower prices you sometimes find on here, and then selling them on straightaway at a larger price, but honestly if you're upfront then no it doesn't matter, as at least you're not lying. If I decide to flog my Les Paul at less than a grand for a quick sale and someone who's prepared to wait buys it and gets a few hundred quid more then fair game I suppose. It's just the deceit and charade I don't like, he's a dealer but doesn't say that he is.

Clearly people don't care so I'll leave it now.