daphon delay pedal e20dl

I just got one of these off ebay. has anyone else tried one
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• longilongi Frets: 95
    edited September 2019
    That;s not much of a review!

I have the Chord rebranded version. I like it. It's a little noisy and it's not analogue afaik. It doesn't stop me from liking it though. It built very well. It's a shame the repeats don't decay though. Overall it's a  good pedal at a great price.

600ms of time allotted to it for those who are interested. As far as I can tell it doesn't appear to colour the guitar sound either. Although it's been a while since I last used it.
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2267
    I’ve tried one (probably badged Chord) and it sounded like a typical PT2399-based delay -sort of ok but a bit noisy.

The PT2399 digital chip is in loads of pedals, many of them claiming to be analog. It can sound pretty good in a well-sorted circuit, but this one isn’t that good.
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2267
    I’ve tried one (probably badged Chord) and it sounded like a typical PT2399-based delay -sort of ok but a bit noisy.

The PT2399 digital chip is in loads of pedals, many of them claiming to be analog. It can sound pretty good in a well-sorted circuit, but this one isn’t that good.
  • phil_bphil_b Frets: 2010
    I got a used one and it did seem very noisy but also it easily gets into feedback loop. I was wondering if mine was faulty or they all do that.