Origin Effects RevivalTrem Bias Tremolo

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6725
    Not often a Strymon is the cheaper option.
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
    soma1975 said:
    I imagine a standalone trem-only unit will come out in the compact format at some point?
    I'm beginning to understand that this pedal is a reproduction of a classic brown face amp with the trem bias circuit. It would kind of defeat the purpose of taking out the trem from the drive as their musicality comes from how they work together.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    edited January 2020
    soma1975 said:
    Not often a Strymon is the cheaper option.
    I’d only buy a used one though It’ll be interesting to see if many used RevivalTrems come up and at what prices. That’ll be some time yet though as they aren’t in the shops yet lol. 

Mind you though some could come up on here pretty quick
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LewyLewy Frets: 4238
    edited January 2020
    I wonder if this can go straight into a PA/Flat Response power amp the way the Revival Drives can...it doesn’t have as much EQ as those does so maybe not...
  • mburekengemburekenge Frets: 1059
    Lewy said:
    I wonder if this can go straight into a PA/Flat Response power amp the way the Revival Drives can...it doesn’t have as much EQ as those does so maybe not...
    They can :) 3 eq settings, dark/bright amp and for power amp

Sorry! Lol
  • LewyLewy Frets: 4238
    edited January 2020
    Lewy said:
    They can 3 eq settings, dark/bright amp and for power amp

Sorry! Lol
    Oh no.

Ive already got the justification in my mind...”it’s a lot cheaper than that Chris Stapleton Princeton you’ve been looking at...you’d be saving money...”

EDIT: ah no we’re ok.Looking at the RDC manual they highly recommend a speaker sim if going into anything other than a guitar speaker. Assuming this will be the same, that’s another box and tips me into can’t-be-arsed territory.