SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD -- Vigier GV Wood (high end, top of the line) --PRICE DROP (retails for 3300 £)

yuri_1973yuri_1973 Frets: 101
edited June 2020 in Guitars £
Up for grabs this Vigier G.V. Wood.

As with all Vigiers, it features a no-truss-rod neck, which will never move, regardless of weather, or string gauge changes.
This, added to the Phenowood fretboard of the GV Wood model, yields tons of sustain and no dead notes.

The glassy/silky feeling of the fretboard and its stainless steel frets make bendings and slides a breeze.

It also has really versatile boutique Amber pickups (with 5-way switch to get coil tapping sounds).

Aesthetically, it has (IMHO), a very fancy looking maple top.

All stock, with fitted hardcase, etc..

They retail now around 3200-3300 quid, so save loads of money and get this worry-free high end guitar (set it up once and forget !).

P.S. I only sell it because I have another one ... Feel free to ask any questions, I'm easily reachable and will reply quickly

PICS !
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pkRN2ZwfkJzTfXe1Ot9024enV-p5MOr1?usp=sharing
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Post-holiday bump !
    Still available ... get it before Brexit comes
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Did this or your excalibers in natural or hardtail sell? Been thinking of a vigier as a travel guitar due to the necks
  • Still available... Will PM you
  • Bump !!
  • Price drop to 1800 quid
  • yuri_1973yuri_1973 Frets: 101
    1950 Euros on my side and we have a deal (that's less than 1675 quid as of today)
  • prlgmnrprlgmnr Frets: 3990
    Do you visit the UK on your travels at all?
  • yuri_1973yuri_1973 Frets: 101
    prlgmnr said:
    Do you visit the UK on your travels at all?
    Not much lately... If you're worried about shipments, but convinced about a buy, i could have some friend take it to contral London