SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: HB pickup rings, specific size...

SargeSarge Frets: 2403
edited April 2020 in Parts £
 Looking for 2 rings, one with 3 hb mount holes and one with standard 2, but.. 
the screw holes to mount the ring to the guitar are 80mm x 35mm apart

Can anyone help? 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14435
    @HarrySeven ;has several modified Westone guitars. He might have leftover stock HB mounting surrounds. Whether he can find them is another matter.

It might be easier just to repair the cracked plastic of your existing part.

P.S. Your Bendmaster Deluxe vibrato looks to be holding up well. The cast zinc parts are notorious for shattering.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72376
    Unfortunately I don't have any with screw spacings that small - some close, but not exact. I only have one 3-screw ring and it's much bigger.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8031
    Hmmmm...not sure I have, but I’ll take a look.

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• SargeSarge Frets: 2403
    @HarrySeven ;has several modified Westone guitars. He might have leftover stock HB mounting surrounds. Whether he can find them is another matter.

It might be easier just to repair the cracked plastic of your existing part.

P.S. Your Bendmaster Deluxe vibrato looks to be holding up well. The cast zinc parts are notorious for shattering.
    Thanks. 

The Bendmaster on this is absolutely stable, never loses tuning. 
    They are made of cheese so I get why people hate them, but set up properly they perform superbly. 
    ICBM said:
    Unfortunately I don't have any with screw spacings that small - some close, but not exact. I only have one 3-screw ring and it's much bigger.
    Thanks for looking anyway. 
    If I can't source any I guess I could ask someone with a 3d printer