SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender Custom Shop Ancho Poblano '64 Strat Relic - New photos & Shop Floor Traveler.

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• JeebasJeebas Frets: 105
    Bump!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2804
    I'm surprised this hasn't sold, especially at this price.  The Ancho Poblano pickups are really great and quite hard to come by.  It's one of the nicest looking CS's I've seen and would be well over £4,000 now so a bit of a bargain for someone.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Thanks, it's a fantastic guitar in every way and I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet.

To be honest, although I'm GAS-ing for a Novo, I'll be happy enough to hang onto it. ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited April 2020
    Now sale only.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Bump!
    Bump.
    Bump!
    Some new photos added.
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9315
    Just to give this another bump. There’s been inferior cs strats sold for more money on here in the last couple of days.
    Light ash body, dark rosewood board, lightly flamed neck, ancho pickups, Fender’s most popular neck shape, cracking relic job. It really is a superb guitar and it looks better than the pics in the flesh.