SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender 50’s inspired Hot Rod Tele Loaded Body

harrisonlg81harrisonlg81 Frets: 229
edited August 2020 in Parts £

Fender 50’s inspired Hot Rod Tele Build

No expense has been spared in the putting together of this, it’s a cracking Tele I’ve acquired in part-ex from a mate but as I already own a lovely CS ‘59 Tele I’ve decided to offer it up on here. 

Specs: 

Genuine Fender USA Telecaster Body refinished in “Thin-Skin” Shell Pink Nitro. Stunning colour, already started to age with some signs of checking starting to show.

Pickups/wiring:

Seymour Duncan Custom Shop 50’s Staple P90 Neck pickup and Billy Gibbons BG1400 Bridge Pickup. CRL Switch, CTS 250K Pots with Orange Drop and Treble Bleed.

Hardware:

Aged Fender vintage Tele bridge with aged brass saddles and slot head brass screws. 5 hole pickguard with slot head screws. Aged dome knobs/control plate and neck plate. 

Refinishing/wiring/parts sourced by Dave Wilson (Mark Knopflers man of choice) up in Northumberland at considerable cost.

Body £425.00

Staple P90 And pickguard £125.00

Billy Gibbons BG1400 £100.00

Aged Bridge: £50.00

Aged Control plate with knobs and harness: £50.00

Fully loaded body £750.00

With your choice of neck £995.00

6reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments