SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(SOLD) - 1987 Greco Les Paul custom (EGC57-60)

What's Hot

Comments

• MolemanMoleman Frets: 133
    Would you consider selling the neck separately at all? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • danny_777danny_777 Frets: 660
    Moleman said:
    Would you consider selling the neck separately at all? 
    I'd be interested in the body if you want the neck!
  • brooombrooom Frets: 1175
    edited July 2020
    Sorry guys, I'm not considering selling the musikraft body/neck separately and it would be too much of an hassle in terms of shipping anyway.
    Okay fair enough but if you do reconsider then I can give you a firm order on the neck as it will be perfect for a project I am doing (I already have the body). Surely once the parts are with you then onward shipping within the UK as a resale should be straight forward? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited July 2020
    Hi @Moleman thanks, of course it's great to have the option, but in all fairness once the parts are with me, I'll very likely just put it together and play it.
    Oh, I thought you said you already had a blackguard Tele, maybe I misread your initial post. Be sure to post some photos here once you’ve put the guitar together as I bet the quality will be off the scale...
    edited July 2020
    @MolemanI do, similar spec from musikraft as well, but I finished it as a whiteguard and I put Klein pickups on it. I'd prefer to sell this second one, but if no one takes it I won't mind keeping a spare.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    bumparoo
    edited July 2020
    brooom said:
    Hi @Moleman thanks, of course it's great to have the option, but in all fairness once the parts are with me, I'll very likely just put it together and play it.

Sorry, what exactly are you looking for? I've made you a close offer on the lot, you said no, and now you've got a sale for both parts, which you've also said no to. Do you actually want to sell these?
    edited July 2020
    danny_777 said:
    brooom said:

Sorry, what exactly are you looking for? I've made you a close offer on the lot, you said no, and now you've got a sale for both parts, which you've also said no to. Do you actually want to sell these?

I think it's pretty simple to understand, I'm looking to sell them as one, for exactly the price I'm asking. Your "close offer on the lot" was £200 less and I'm not interested in selling them separately. Hope that clears it up for you?
    edited July 2020
    brooom said:
    danny_777 said:
    brooom said:

I think it's pretty simple to understand, I'm looking to sell them as one, for exactly the price I'm asking. Your "close offer on the lot" was £200 less and I'm not interested in selling them separately. Hope that clears it up for you?
    Okay, but surely you know it's unrealistic to expect to sell YOUR custom build for 100% of the full price? If people wanted to pay that they'd spec their own... I offered you £700 because full Musikraft builds - with pickups and hardware (and without the liability for VAT and shipping) - go for £700-900, but your specs were reasonably close to what I'm after. 

Bizarre.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    edited July 2020
    danny_777 said:
    brooom said:
    danny_777 said:
    brooom said:

Okay, but surely you know it's unrealistic to expect to sell YOUR custom build for 100% of the full price? If people wanted to pay that they'd spec their own... I offered you £700 because full Musikraft builds - with pickups and hardware (and without the liability for VAT and shipping) - go for £700-900, but your specs were reasonably close to what I'm after. 

Bizarre.
    Bizarre is to comment on someone's sale, when you clearly have no intent of buying... that I find bizarre, and against forum rules.
    Not to mention that for someone who's always so busy, you seem to have an awful lot of time on your hands for internet nonsense.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 8reaction image Wisdom
    bump
  • martin1914martin1914 Frets: 13
    This seems on the expensive side. I have done the same substantially cheaper this year (but all finish in the UK, not MJT).
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited July 2020
    if you ordered a musikraft with exactly these specs and had it nitro finished in the UK I doubt it was substantially cheaper and I'll be quite happy to refute your math...
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9574
    This seems on the expensive side. I have done the same substantially cheaper this year (but all finish in the UK, not MJT).
    Hi Martin, it’s not good practice to negatively comment on a sales thread....hope you dont mind me saying.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    I don't find his comment particularly negative. But I would be very interested in making  an exercise regarding costs of this type of build from musikraft and I'm sure it would clear any misconceptions.
    I apologise if it sounded negative. I did not mean it that way.
    no offense taken... but I'd still like to go over the math of your musikraft build, if you want to shoot me a pm.
    pm'd