SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Synth clear out

What's Hot
clarke_111clarke_111 Frets: 58
edited February 2021 in Studio & Rec £
Hi all,

Having a bit of a clear out of my synths to free up some funds and space. All are less than 12 months old and in v. Good condition - never left the home studio and include all original boxes, leads, power supplies, manuals etc. 

Arturia Microfreak - £220 PPG posted SOLD

Arturia Drumbrute Impact - £190 PPG posted 

Korg monologue (dark blue) - £180 PPG posted SOLD 

Let me know if any questions-I can email pics if required. *removed collection option in line with forum rules*. 

Cheers,

Chris
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33799
    edited February 2021
    You have to remove the collection bits.
    The thread will be closed otherwise.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks-hadn’t seen the sticky in the guitar selling thread-just looked (I am trying to avoid looking in that section-to dangerous to my bank balance!) Removed the collection option.

Prob a hassle but it might be worth Mods adding that sticky to each for sale area?? 

Happy to post as above. 
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    Thanks-hadn’t seen the sticky in the guitar selling thread-just looked (I am trying to avoid looking in that section-to dangerous to my bank balance!) Removed the collection option.

Prob a hassle but it might be worth Mods adding that sticky to each for sale area?? 

Happy to post as above. 
    We did that before and it became a nightmare to administer!
  • Thanks-hadn’t seen the sticky in the guitar selling thread-just looked (I am trying to avoid looking in that section-to dangerous to my bank balance!) Removed the collection option.

Happy to post as above. 
    We did that before and it became a nightmare to administer!
    I thought that might be the case!! No worries. Amended now.

if anyone has any questions about the synths or wants more info give me a shout.
  • yorkioyorkio Frets: 173
    Is the Drumbrute still available?