SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[WITHDRAWN] FS/FT: VHT Pitbull 50/CL [£1100]

Dave8Dave8 Frets: 244
edited August 2021 in Amps £
Hi, I'm looking to move my VHT on, I'm finding I'm not getting enough use from it for the amount of space it needs in my small guitar room. The used price of one of these seems to be £1200… lowered to £1100

Its in very good condition.

I'm looking for a cash sale really, but may be open to trades.

I'm in Huddersfield - I'm prepared to travel (to a degree) to meet for the sale/trade.
I can look at packaging up for a courier.. best contact first for that to discuss cost/which courier. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Dave8Dave8 Frets: 244
    Bump - still for sale.. i have been up and down over selling this as its such a great amp, but it is for the best to free up some sorely needed space.
    Bump 
    edited July 2021
    Bump, still available. 

Price lowered to £1100

would be open for a trade for a double bound burst USA tele… or maybe a tele deluxe… Gibson voodoo explorer… Mayones duvell 6
    Plugged it back in and realised I want to keep this. 

A single channel 60w deliverance mk1 would probably suit me more.. but this amp does something really nice.