SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold stuff (or relisted)

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• R9 traded with @PaulButt ;
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SG added.

My band, Red For Dissent
  • SG added.
    Very nice, rather fancy giving one of these a whirl at some point. Glwts
  • Thanks, @Teyeplayer - looks like a non-trem one just popped up too!

My band, Red For Dissent
  • Thanks, @Teyeplayer - looks like a non-trem one just popped up too!
    It’s definitely the maestro trem version I’d be interested in, they look so cool and love a subtle wobble. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • plus y'know... Thom Yorke.

That's why I occasionally fancy one. Sadly I'd look too close to KellyfuckingJones with an SG, and nobody wants that. 
  • Sadly I'd look too close to KellyfuckingJones with an SG, and nobody wants that. 
    Well, thanks, @GavRichList - I've just smashed it against the wall, so it's going on the open fire tonight.  I couldn't inflict that on the world, the risk that anybody might look like Kelly 'No Tones' Jones.

My band, Red For Dissent
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • It’s for the best, I think. Well done. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump.

My band, Red For Dissent
  • SG added.
    SG sold (elsewhere).

My band, Red For Dissent
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8721
    Previously deleted content:

FS/FT: Gibson SG '61 Maestro Vibrola; Patrick James Eggle 96 HSS in Daphne Blue FS/FT: Patrick James Eggle 96 HSS in Daphne Blue
    Gibson SG Standard '61 Maestro Vibrola 2019 - Vintage Cherry - Made in USA

Taken in trade and while it sounds terrific (lovely bite to the pickups), the neck is a bit thin for me.  In excellent condition with a minor ding that I've tried to show up on the top, along with a few very minor marks on the back.  The neck is clean with no headstock chips or anything.  Comes cased with all tags and candy.
    I'll not rule out trades.  A small combo or head might be of interest, especially if geared towards gain/rock tones.
    Collect from CA7 or contact me for postage.

£1,300.
    "The SG Standard ‘61 Maestro Vibrola returns to the classic design that made it relevant, played and loved -- shaping sound across generations and genres of music. As the name implies, the Gibson SG Standard '61 Maestro Vibrola adds vibrato capability to the SG Standard '61. The Maestro Vibrola offers smooth vibrato effects and the classic styling of the Lyre engraving on the tailpiece cover. Standard features include a slim taper mahogany neck and a bound rosewood fingerboard. The mahogany body features a deeply sculpted body scarfing, a 5-ply teardrop pickguard and a 22nd-fret neck joint. The nickel plated hardware includes a classic-style Tune-O-Matic bridge and keystone tuners in addition to the Maestro Vibrola Tailpiece. The pickups are 61R and 61T humbuckers for a classic voice with added power and top end. Controls feature audio taper potentiometers and orange drop capacitors."
    Full spec: https://www.gibson.com/Guitar/USAD9T241/SG-Standard-61-Maestro-Vibrola/Vintage-Cherry
    IMG-6811 IMG-6812 IMG-6813 IMG-6814 IMG-6815 IMG-6816 IMG-6817 IMG-6818 IMG-6819 IMG-6820 IMG-6821

Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.