Can anyone identify this orange small combo amp , Hollywood roses x rockstar bar Las Vegas

What's Hot
hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4170
I grabbed this still from online video , curious to see what this small Orange amp is 
  Not a bad looking gig for such a small amp .  See the old trace Elliot bass amp too 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72376
    Going by the relative proportions of the grille and side framing, I would say a Tiny Terror combo.

The AD15 is closer to square and the framing looks relative slightly smaller, and the Rocker 30 is bigger than that even though he's clearly quite a tall bloke going by the Les Paul.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBM said:
    Going by the relative proportions of the grille and side framing, I would say a Tiny Terror combo.

The AD15 is closer to square and the framing looks relative slightly smaller, and the Rocker 30 is bigger than that even though he's clearly quite a tall bloke going by the Les Paul.
    Brilliant ,thank you .  

What is your opinion of it ?  Vs say the current DSL 20c  or even a 5c 
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72376
    I'm not a fan of the Tiny Terror really, although I have to say I have heard other people get great sounds out of them. For me they're too middy, compressed, lacking headroom and dynamics, and much too limited in only having one channel. Other people seem to find these a good thing. At least it seems to come with a G12H-30, which is a much better choice than the V30s Orange fit to most of their amps...

I'd have the DSL20C out of those, without question - although I think the 40 is better. And both of them still need a better speaker. I don't have much use for 5W amps.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4170
    edited October 2021
    ICBM said:
    I'm not a fan of the Tiny Terror really, although I have to say I have heard other people get great sounds out of them. For me they're too middy, compressed, lacking headroom and dynamics, and much too limited in only having one channel. Other people seem to find these a good thing. At least it seems to come with a G12H-30, which is a much better choice than the V30s Orange fit to most of their amps...

I'd have the DSL20C out of those, without question - although I think the 40 is better. And both of them still need a better speaker. I don't have much use for 5W amps.
    Thank you ICBM . Your opinion is gold to me  you know your stuff . I bought my new Marshall gold GFX 100 
    earlier on in the year to replace a katana and it is serving me well