Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Solid State Peavey Love

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• All this talk is making me want another bandit. I know it'd be out as quickly as it comes in though, they're just so bloody loud!

Is the Studio Pro more like a "can sit in the same room without ripping the plaster off the walls" type volume?
    Just so people are aware. I have no idea what any of these words mean.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2899
    TTBZ said:

Love QOTSA but I don't get the obsession with Josh Homme's tone, it's awful. Boxy mids. Was better in Kyuss when it was drenched in fuzz.
    Yeah I reckon its only OK at best,  plus QOTSA never really captured the song writing magic they had in rated R and songs for the deaf. I suspect Oliveri leaving is partly to blame. 
    I liked most of Like Clockwork but didn't really rate Villains apart from the opening track. They'll never top Songs For The Deaf imo, perfect album.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72382

Is the Studio Pro more like a "can sit in the same room without ripping the plaster off the walls" type volume?
    It’s not much quieter really, but I don’t find either of them difficult to use at low volume. The volume controls have a usable taper.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein