SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted: Boss GT-1 and GT-1B

ICBMICBM Frets: 72379
edited April 2022 in FX £
Looking for a Boss GT-1 and a GT-1B!

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72379
    Anyone?

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• paganskinspaganskins Frets: 276
    ICBM said:
    Anyone?
    Are you still looking @ICBM ?

I've got one I'm not using, it's very clean cosmetically and in full working order but no box or power supply unfortunately.
    paganskins said:

Are you still looking @ICBM ?

I've got one I'm not using, it's very clean cosmetically and in full working order but no box or power supply unfortunately.
    Yes - I'll PM you :).

edited April 2022
    Both now acquired :).